The 10th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest is now open.
|Entry period||October 2015 – end of March 2016 *|
|Eligibility||The contest is open to anyone in these countries, aged 15 years old or younger.|
|Age categories||7 years old and under; 8-11 years old; 12-15 years old.|
|Theme||“Your Dream Car”|
|What can I use to
create my artwork?
|You can use any standard drawing medium you like. Perhaps you could try coloring pencils, crayons, watercolors or markers Our only restriction is that you don’t use digital tools to create your artwork.|
|Your task||We’re looking for hand-drawn colorful artwork, which shows “Your Dream Car”. Remember to include a background that supports your idea. Your picture could be seen all over the world, so make sure people from different cultures will be able to understand it.|
|Artwork size||The contest timeline and requirements may vary in different countries or regions. Please confirm the contest details with the TOYOTA distributor in the country or region of your residence.|
*The contest timeline and requirements may vary in different countries or regions.
Below is the timeline for Malaysia:
25 November 2015 – 12 February 2016
Open to residents of Malaysia who are 15 years old and below. The winning artworks will be awarded with prizes and automatically submitted to the World Contest.
- 1 x Apple® iPad mini
- 1 x Mountain Bike
- 2 theme park tickets for Legoland, Johor
- These three prizes will be awarded to a winner from each age category.
- The artworks of these winners will be automatically submitted to the World Contest.
- The winning artworks of the National Contest will be featured on this website.
- No product purchase or participation / entry fee is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Each artwork must be accompanied with a description of the idea behind it, to be filled in the entry form.
- All artwork submissions must be the original creation of the participant.
- Submissions on paper of a different size than required may lead to the exclusion of the applicant.
- Digitally created works are not accepted.
- Submission would be invalid if the entry form is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please post 2 weeks before 12 February 2016 to ensure it reaches on time.
- For multiple entries, each must be submitted with its own entry form and questionnaire.
- Any postage costs incurred in each submission is the responsibility of the respective participant.
- Once a submission has been received,then participant will receive a notification via e-mail confirming the receipt.
April – August 2016
Gold, Silver, Bronze and Best Finalist.
Participants who win in any category in the World Contest will be invited to Japan to attend the Awards Ceremony in August!
- Each invitation has two attendees: the award winner and a parent / legal guardian.
- The winning artworks of the World Contest will be announced and featured on this website in September 2016.