RECYCLE WITH H&M AND GRAB AND GIVE YOUR OLD CLOTHES A NEW LIFE!
This 18-20 August between 11am to 3pm, join in H&M global fashion movement by booking a FREE Grab ride and drop off your unwanted garments, from any brand and in any condition so that they can be recycled!
What’s more, score two H&M 15% off vouchers* for every bag of clothes donated!
- Tap on the Ride Selection Bar and choose the special H&M icon
- Enter your Pick-up location in Klang Valley, Penang Island and Johor Bahru only
- Select the nearest participating H&M store as your drop-off location:
- H&M 1 Utama (KL)
- H&M Sunway Pyramid (KL)
- H&M Avenue K (KL)
- H&M Gurney Paragon (Penang)
- H&M Tebrau City (Johor)
- Tap on Book. Hand over your unwanted garments to the driver to receive the vouchers
Terms and Conditions:
- No passengers allowed in the car during ride, only bags of unwanted garments.
- Valid for bookings made for pick-up/drop-off points within the special H&M icon coverage area of Klang Valley, Johor Bahru and Penang Island only.
- Each bag of garments will be entitled to 2 H&M vouchers of 15% off 1 item. Limited to a maximum of 10 vouchers per customer per day.
- Vouchers applicable to 1 full priced H&M item of your choice in H&M Malaysia stores.
- Vouchers are not applicable to the online store.