- The #IPCMidAutumn Contest (“Contest”) will run till 27 September 2015 “Campaign Period”). IPC Shopping Centre (“Organizer”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- This Campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia, 18 years of age and above (as at September 2015).
- Employees or agents of the Organizer or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone connected to this Campaign are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
How to Participate
- Entries to this contest are to be submitted on individual Instagram accounts or via the comments section of the contest post on Facebook.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Participants must upload a photo of themselves celebrating Mid Autumn festival at IPC or any other location.
- Participants must use #IPCMidAutumn
- Participants must ensure that his/her Instagram account is not set to “Private” so that the photos can be viewed by the public.
- The most creative entry will win a RM100 Popular Bookstore voucher
- By entering this Campaign, the Participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted picture is an original work and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity; and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the entry.
- Copyrights of all photographs submitted to this competition remains with the Participants. However, by participating in this Campaign, Participants agree to grant the Organiser a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, license to use, reproduce, copy, publicly display, sublicense, modify and fully exploit any photograph submitted.
Liability and Responsibility
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant agrees to release and hold the Organizer and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the product, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Rights of the Organizer
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with item(s) of equal value and to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organizer’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained,
Terms of Participation
- By participating in this, the participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organizer.
- By entering, participants agree to grant the Organizer and its affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name and details without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Check here for details.